First, read the commentary at Feministing on what Scott Adams had to say about men's "natural instincts" wrt rape:
How I knew this post was going to be terrible:
1. It’s by Scott Adams.
2. It’s called “pegs and holes.”
3. You can probably guess who’s the peg and who’s the hole.
4. There’s a strained metaphor about zebras and lions and watering holes.
5. You can guess who’s the zebra and who’s the lion.
6. Hugh Hefner plays the Everyman.
My thoughts on the matter:
I have instincts, too. When presented with stupidity of this magnitude, my natural instinct is to stomp its head into the dirt until it stops twitching. Yet an unjust society and its repressive law fails to recognize the primal beauty of my inborn urges. I am a proud lioness, born wild and free, who wants only to bite the patriarchal zebra in the neck and drag its mangled carcass back to the den to feed my cubs. MY BEAUTIFUL PREDATOR INSTINCT REMAINS UNFULFILLED. SOCIETY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WOE.